I believe for an average Sloppy Joe you jsut need to switch out the bun for a gluten free bun to make it gluten free, however, if you are allergic to corn, or just want to make it from scratch here is a great recipe!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic gloves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup ketchup (all natural doesn't have corn in it)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
1. Brown ground beef in a large skillet with olive oil.
2. Add onion, garlic and spices; cook 1 minute.
3. Stir in ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, and water and simmer until thick, about 15 minutes.
Serve on your choice of bread or roll; good with potato chips :)